Author Topic: NO MORE FEDEX  (Read 3775 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
NO MORE FEDEX
« on: March 04, 2014, 03:16:13 PM »
Done with these clowns just like UPS several years ago.

I found out today I lost $150 in 3 weeks out of pocket because the amounts they quoted me on the website for shipping product were $15-20 more per box.

No more wood shipments longer than 12" and paint shipments will now go back to drop shipping from Michigan.

How they can arbitrarily charge you for what they decide on after the fact is not the way I can afford to do business.

Account closed. I am pissed beyond comprehension. I now have to go back through all statements from 2013 and recalculate all the shipping. This has most likely been going on since the start and has cost me alot of money.  Taxes already done by the acct too. 

They can't give me a copy of an invoice but they can read the charge off to me on the telephone. They can't provide an invoice copy? That's against Federal Law?

All the chick at Fedex could say was I'm so sorry. A script reader. Gbye. 
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: NO MORE FEDEX
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 04:14:16 PM »
Life in the corporate dictatorship. Those clowns have very little competition, and they know it. Hope you find a way to jam them up good.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »
Nope not jamming anyone. They stuffed me good though. I said screw this and closed my account. Same as I did with UPS. No more shipping wood orders. Oh well.

I switched most all to usps a few years ago and have had pretty good success. I'll stick with them.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 07:32:40 PM »
If I took your order, gave you a price at time of order and the order was deliverable wouldn't you be shocked to learn that I charged you up to double after the order was delivered?

That's what they were doing to me and they say all their credit card customers are setup like this. They're required by state and federal law to give me a invoice with a identifying number on it and a transaction date for purposes of record keeping.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »
The UPS guy here broke the handle off of my front door in his haste to leave a package without actually having to make contact with the recipient, which would slow him down.  I know he was theculprit because I had just used the front door five minutes before.

I found the door handle when the snow melted enough in the front yard.  If it just "fell off" one would think it would fall straight down on the porch.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 06:46:43 AM »
Sounds like them lol. I had one back into my van a few yrs ago.  I swear he would have driven away if I wasn't standing there lol