Author Topic: RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!  (Read 7709 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »
NUTSO?

Not even close.

It was full on insanity most of today. I'm humbled by the amount of positive comments from fishermen. Sorry I was not able to spend time with everyone. As always I'm pulled in 9 directions :)

Tomorrow SUNDAY

Billy D I didn't get to talk to you much, many more I missed. Tomorrow is last day of the show and also tomorrow night is the end of the weekend free shipping. Many have taken advantage of this, please bear with us this week as we restock everything back into inventory.

Almost Miller Time :)

Jimmy WAVE

I met a great kid and his dad today (who may even be registered here) Zach (spelling?) was 14 and finishing kits. Pretty cool to see kids doing this stuff and enjoying it.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 08:14:53 PM »
THAT'S A WRAP

The final hours of free shipping are here.

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR BUSINESS! It's always a pleasure to see folks at this show. MSBA was well represented today as was MBBA. We had many many people drive from as far away as western NY and middle NJ to specifically come and see us. THANK YOU!

The BIG JERK is going to be very much looked forward to by all. We'll be doing final tweaks in the coming few weeks and should have some kits available soon. And yes maybe we'll do some painted one's too!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts