Author Topic: Second donation to Dana Farber Cancer Center & FISHING SHOWS this weekend!  (Read 3733 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Tonite through the good will of a whole bunch of people in the last month, I made the second Donation to the Adult Brain Cancer fund at Dana Farber. This time we were able to give them $228! VERY nice! Somehow I think Jim is looking down and smiling right now.

There are still a good bunch of kits available, the jointed eelies are the lowest quantity of all with only 4 kits left. The finished stuff I may bring some to the CT Surfcasters  show on Saturday so if you are going please support a worthwhile cause. I'm going to set minimum prices on the finished stuff at this show and at the RISAA show. If you feel more generous it will not be turned away, remember it's for a great cause!

Onto the shows!

Denise will be at Narragansett Surfcasters show with some kits and finished plugs. There will not be any Jim Brown lures here and there will be minimal parts here. She's by herself so pse bear with her if she has a question on something she may have to call me.

Narragansett Show is located at:

Narragansett Surfcasters Club2nd Annual Surf Day and Used Tackle Sale Saturday, January 24th, from 9:30a - 3:00pNarragansett Community Center (adjacent to the elementary school)53 Mumford Rd, Narragansett, 02882

I will be attending the CT Surfcasters show this year on Saturday Jan 24 in Clinton Ct:

Clinton Town Hall, 54 East Main Street (Route 1), Clinton, CT. Doors open 10:30am-3pm

• I will have kits & finished lures, lure parts, and some of the finished Jim Brown plugs. There are very limited numbers of these lures. Once they are gone

they are gone. Literally a piece of history! I would advise getting there early if you have your eyes on any of these! Pencils, Bottle poppers, eelskins etc!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

You are making your corner of the world much better than how you found it.

Good for you and those who have bought the kits!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Don't tell anyone you'll ruin my image of being a bad guy :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts