Author Topic: RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!  (Read 7703 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!
« on: March 03, 2013, 06:47:50 PM »
March 8-10 New England Saltwater Fishing show Booths 614-615

ALL FINISHED LURES 2/$30 AT THIS SHOW ONLY. Taxes not included. Be early for best selection.

Select kits on sale as marked. example: Conrad Sr kits $5ea at the show! Get a Free giant grubtail with the purchase of any tallywhacker swimmer.

We will have large amounts of contractors packs of Wood Bodies available at the show, TWO huge boxes of blem lures at $1 a handful or $10 a yellow Salty's bag.

LIPS / LEAD / LURE EYES up to 1" diameter.

IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW OR IF YOU FORGET SOMETHING...

We will have FREE SHIPPING to ANY Northeast State during the show. NY/NJ/CT/RI/MA/VT/NH/ME

Free Shipping starts Friday 3/8 12:01am and runs til 3/10 Sunday night 12:00 Midnight. Not valid on previous sales. Valid for the RISAA weekend time period only. Standard exclusions for wood and oversize/hazmat items apply. I will remove the shipping manually here when the order is processed. If paying by paypal please wait for a updated invoice before paying.

bananalama CHOCOLATE STRIPERS  :satan:

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• member of the beat ratty club of north america
Re: RISAA SHOW SPECIALS & FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 08:36:10 PM »
looking forward to seeing ya scott.....got some huge pikies that need lips lol running out
fishpimping east coast style

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:48:58 AM »
See you there Ed!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 01:53:59 PM »
Found a batch of red head a40jr today. Setup with 6x vmc hooks and krok swivels. Same price 2/$30

COME SEE THE BIG JERK! I will have samples at the show.

:)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
Real nice pikies there Ed. Those look like they'll dig like a bastid!

Classic shape.

Ed what's ya favorite plug LOL

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 12:12:44 PM »
If there are any plugs left, blemished , unfinished , ect. will you be listing them here. I would like to get to the show but I will not be able to get there.   

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »
Hi Tom, I don't sell any blemished stuff anymore. I stopped several years ago. It just costs too much to finish them with what is made on them. Stuff like that gets destroyed and into the dumpster now. The boxes of unfinished stuff if any is left will be sold by the box on here. This stuff is pretty popular at these shows so I doubt any is left.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 04:05:20 PM »

"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE SHOW OR IF YOU FORGET SOMETHING...

We will have FREE SHIPPING to ANY Northeast State during the show. NY/NJ/CT/RI/MA/VT/NH/ME

Free Shipping starts Friday 3/8 12:01am and runs til 3/10 Sunday night 12:00 Midnight. Not valid on previous sales. Valid for the RISAA weekend time period only. Standard exclusions for wood and oversize/hazmat items apply. I will remove the shipping manually here when the order is processed. If paying by paypal please wait for a updated invoice before paying."

:D sweeet!

Do we need a code for checkout?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 04:16:27 PM »
No I will deduct the shipping from the total before the order is processed.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2013, 01:18:04 PM »
PLEASE REMEMBER CERTAIN ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS OFFER. NO HARD AS HULL, NO EPOXY, NO HAZMAT, NO BALUSTER STOCK, I WILL TAKE SMALL (UNDER 20) ORDERS OF TURNING SQUARES UNDER THIS ALSO. NO OVERSIZE BOXES.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 06:22:53 AM »
FREE SHIPPING WEEKEND IS ON!

HAPPY RISAA FISHING SHOW AND THANKS FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 09:12:29 AM »
Order placed, Thanks Salty!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 12:57:23 PM »
Tu much

Having problem with email today I cannot read or answer

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 09:26:58 PM »
weather must have croaked any action at the show today.. hope they come out tomorrow for you

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2013, 06:29:44 AM »
I replied to this thread last night. It's gone. WAAAAY too tired to even think last night. Friday is a long day. I thought the crowd was thin today but it did snow down there all day. It never accumulated on the streets but when I got back and saw the late news wx I was shocked at some of the snow totals.

The underground tackle business is definitely in swing there this year. There's quite a few schmoozing into a booth hawking their stuff and it's all over the show. It never ceases to amaze me Karl.

SATURDAY

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it's going to be nutso today. I apologize in advance if I get pulled in 5 directions while I'm talking to you.

Hey there's a great lady in the upper end of the 200 aisle I think it is, she's from the marine hospital in buzzards bay. They do some great work there.

IF YOU SEE THIS DROP A FEW BUCKS IN HER FISH BOWL.