Author Topic: hello from the road  (Read 3077 times)

Offline Out Fishing

hello from the road
« on: October 16, 2015, 04:46:15 AM »
summer has been a blur how the hell is everyone doing u to salty see ur wit hasn't fallen by the way side never wet a line this summer but I wake up every day I was in ur nape of the woods yesterday salty deliv.to maine place load of wood shavings would of called you buy me breakfast but u may have been a little pissed at a call at 2am nice area by night but getting around in a 72 ft vw would be fun during the day with road construction an all   
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: hello from the road
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 05:34:26 AM »
Waving! I'm on the way to Edgecomb today! Glad to hear from you and hope all is well!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: hello from the road
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 06:50:59 AM »
waving back,but wait your the planner builder paint designer painter floor sweeper and boss how the hell do you get a day off get back in that shop oh cuz you can that's why have a good trip
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing