Author Topic: gentalmen  (Read 5047 times)

Offline Out Fishing

gentalmen
« on: September 19, 2014, 06:37:47 AM »
and I use that very loosely how has everyone been this summer been quite a ride this summer but hope everyone has had a good time and enjoyed it hope there are some sore arms from all the fish u caught or didn't get but had fun trying
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: gentalmen
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 09:03:45 AM »
hey haddock  well the fluke season has been real good with alot of big fluke caught off the beach   been nailing small blues and some short bass and alot of fluke.......hey i think i saw you on route  287 heading north bound  i kept giveing you the jersey salute but you were busy on your cell
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 12:53:58 PM »
Hey stranger how ya been!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 12:54:50 PM »
I been on 287 about 20 times in the last 3 weeks Bruce LOL you wouldn't know it if you saw me though I'm incognito :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 05:14:37 PM »
lol been doing well salt   workin and fishin   and  well the bees are pretty much done  just makeing sure they have enough feed for the winter.... been busy  i didnt even have a chance to hook up with peter Jay  and fish for reds with the fly rod this summer...... :wink:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »
Peter J is a figment of your imagination he doesn't really exist

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 06:32:13 PM »
Hmmm   miss that guy   he always had a word of wit..he's  a fart smella  im meen a smart fella

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 04:12:39 AM »
glad to see all the humor is still here handy could very well have been me that been my second home this summer 78,287,NJ tnpk have been buis. for sure handy need to no the marsh they tried to grow by metlife stad.how much did that cost in an area that floods out every high tide is that what u call ur tax dollars at work. Guess no worse than the nit wit who ord lane closures on the gwb last summer and still insist he new nothing about it some things just never change 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 08:09:45 PM »
yea haddock good to hear from ya ........oh so that was you i saw....on 287 south boundin down.....i tryed to get your attention by flippin you the jersey  bird.......ya know in jersey  that is  as good as a hand shake around here  and your suppose  flip one back out of  courtesy     its our way of makeing you feel welcome

drive safe my friend!!

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 06:52:06 AM »
oy.................