Author Topic: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...  (Read 23651 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...
« on: February 23, 2014, 11:21:34 AM »

I Apologize up front for using the announce function to do this, but it's the easiest way to reach a large amount of people.

The first person to identify who the poster "stripersurf6500" is on STRIPERSONLINE.com gets 6 plugs of their choice out of anything I make. You will remain anonymous and you have my word on this.

This little slandering miscreant is purportedly from Norwalk Ct., and I'd like at least a name, even better if you have an address.

What he did/said was not only a complete lie and defamation, it's also against Federal law. https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/defamation
While I typically turn my shoulder to this online bs, I've reached a point long ago where I've had enough dealing with with this stuff.

Also thanks to all that had positive things to say on the thread (was deleted this morning).

Unfortunately once again the damage is done, which Google picked up on and now has a cached copy for all the world to see for eternity...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:JDJgYznpC6wJ:www.STRIPERSONLINE.com/t/928619/salty+&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

This offer stands until someone outs him...
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 11:26:15 AM »
Sorry the word censor grabbed the email...
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 12:31:26 PM »
Uncalled for and not cool.

I doubt anything I can say would take the sting out of such an attack, but over the course of this forum and how you run your business says more about you than a drive by post.

That being said, I hope you get some closure on this.

"Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 12:35:45 PM »
Going through the person's other posts, it looks like he is a kid.  I think he posted a picture of himself with a sailfish on a charter he took with his dad.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 12:38:23 PM »
It was reported that he was 12 years old, but a later post in this thread had a quote which showed he was 37. It is purported he opened this "username" to enter a free lure contest. Then he got outed in that thread because of the amount of tackle in the background of his pictures...so this may be an "alter ego" of someone else on that forum...

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2014, 12:41:43 PM »
His grammar and spelling leave much to be desired, so that is why I thought he had not finished his basic education.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2014, 12:45:23 PM »
LOL

My wife made a comment last night that she didn't think it was a 12 year old because a 12 year old doesn't come up with stuff like this.. I believe it to be an adult also.

I'm really sick and tired of this stuff.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »
I am surprised that after that guy was thoroughly trashed and vilified on the forum that he would even post again, let alone something so inflammatory.

:lurk:  I'm going to watch to see how this plays out, but I can't spare much time, you know, because of this whole Buggereno thing you have going and my obsesson with it... :laugh:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2014, 12:51:09 PM »
Off another thread on SOL someone directed me to this picture of him.  http://www.STRIPERSONLINE.com/t/927528/anyone-with-experience-fishing-in-cancun

Does anyone know who this is?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2014, 01:03:45 PM »
This very well may be his Dad. I read that Cancun post and he says "We ended up booking with Kianah's sportfishing charters, and i was quite impreased. They put us on 5 sailfish but only two landed; one for me and one for my dad."

If this is the case then this is stripersurf6500:

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2014, 01:08:35 PM »
Why is a 12 year old doing all the planning for a charter? Seems pretty sketchy. Good luck

awesomejohn

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 01:11:48 PM »

Go straight for the jugular Scott..

people have to learn that bread money is sacred... its off limits to BS...

When someone plays with a mans good name and his family income then that is when they have crossed the line..
A 12 tear old with "that gear" ??? ?
No way man...

Sounds very fishy to me..  in any case make your move and discipline that poster..
I know that you have had your difference with Tim Surgent in the past (that can happen to any two people, the devil works overtime you know), but Tim is a good Christian and when he sees that someone has crossed the line and used his site to "play with your bread money" he will step in no matter what differences you may have had personally in the past..

family bread money is sacred ground..

the poster sounds like a middle aged person with a mental disorder ... this would explain his behavior past and present.

thats my opinion...

If you give me the green light I can contact Tim Surgent and ask him to look into it if you like?
You let me know Scott.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 01:25:41 PM »
The fact that he's killing billfish in this day & age is enough to paint him as an a55hole to begin with. I'll ask around. Wish forums would eliminate usernames, like Dan Blanton's does. All too easy to libel people and hide behind a fake identity. I liked it better in the olden days, when morons who pulled crap like this would meet with "accidents" or engine failures. Hey, I wonder how the Grand Tyrant would like being served with a libel suit?
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
Asim I have no interest in anything to do with Timmy. But thanks for offering! I wouldn't care if he left the thread there. He would never do that.  It proves a point how big of a scumbag some people are.  If I don't find out by RISAA I will put the guys picture on the back of my booth and I can guarantee you someone will walk by from Ct that knows the guy that will out his name for 6 free lures.

Thing that sucks is guys like him don't have a pot to piss in. He already admitted "a limited budget" for his fishing trip. You get shit if you go after them. You get big lawyer bills. And alot more headaches.

I CAN however shame the guy into a public apology.... I can send him a cease and desist letter. I can also sue him for libel because of what he said there.

How much did he hurt my image to my customers? That'd be for a jury to decide.

This bs has been going on for too long.  Wtf is it with these guys.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2014, 02:11:50 PM »
Tim's handling of anything to do with you Scott.. well.. has been done in a fashion that is ANYTHING but Christian.. no clue who the kid or guy is.. but HOW you can be blamed in the closing of anyones business is crazy.. B7T's gone out of business??. BS...have there been some gone out.. yes.. a whole bunch.. but none for any reasons that came from you.. lack of fish, lack of access and a LOT of very poor business practise, have led to the demise of several brick and mortar shops.. and a lot of back room black market crap too....