Salty's Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Checkout our new BUGGERENO kits!

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself  (Read 21414 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
    • Salty's Lures
Re: Introduce Yourself
« Reply #240 on: August 15, 2015, 06:14:20 pm »
LOL welcome Chuck. Yep it's meant to keep the spammers out and it works well!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2016, 07:10:50 pm »
My name is Mike I have been surfcasting for about 24 years and still learning new stuff... I fish the North Shore of LongIsland and have a lot of success fishing inshore in the back bays. I like building rods and I am starting to build lures.
I also like plugging, bombin and teasin. good to be on board

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
    • Salty's Lures
« Reply #242 on: April 30, 2016, 06:04:21 am »
Welcome Bstriper
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2017, 08:33:45 pm »
Hello, my name is Barry and this is all new to me.I live on Plum Island which is a barrier island off the coast of Newburyport Ma. About 4 years ago I after a 40-year hiatus, I came back to surf fishing.I'm a surf guy, and also a plug guy so I guess I'm at the right place.I have just ordered and received my first order from Salty,4 Dandies, and 1 Popper. Never used an airbrush but I know the theory of how so I may be back asking for help on that subject. I do have one question though. Does anyone use Polyurethane as a finishing agent, and if so do you brush it or airbrush. Please give me your feedback. 

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
    • Salty's Lures
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2017, 05:12:43 am »
As a topcoat it would probably not be durable enough. As a sealer it may work. Hi Barry!