Author Topic: THIS week  (Read 2941 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
THIS week
« on: March 21, 2011, 09:02:41 AM »
Is the end of the shows. MSBA will be our last show this year and quite possibly forever. Going to give some consideration to some other directions this year.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by Somerset this weekend. It was a pleasure meeting and talking to all. I even met a very good friend of Danny Pichney. Quite some history he provided of his plugs! You guys all talk funny down there  :D

I drove home last night and stopped in CT to snooze for a few. Woke myself up 5 minutes later telling someone how to rig a plug WTF  :bash:

Come see the new Salty's Little Weasel, Big Fish tin, Go Fish tins all the new kits including the great new hand carved kits and more!

Waldo the wonder dog performs on the hour all day.

This is the last show for us this year and probably forever.

Purchases over $75 get a free classic 330 tin while they last!

Offline Out Fishing

Re: THIS week
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 01:52:42 PM »
LOL - sounds familiar. Back when I was driving a cab 12 hours a day, I used to dream I was racing to make a train, and I'd wake up sweating. Tough to unwind sometimes when you're all pumped up. Are you just tired of doing the shows, or tired of the exorbitant entry fees? My wife did the Paradise City show in Marlborough this weekend, and she's so tired she can barely see straight. I'm glad I don't do that stuff any more. It's always better if you can make the public come to you. If you can figure out a way to do that, feel free to share it. The only people who ever come looking for me are usually wearing badges and carrying search warrants.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »
LOL 1 adam 12

A little of both Peter. More of the costs though for sure. I got some other ideas I'm going to look at over the next year. Seriously doubt though we'll be back for many of not any of these shows next year.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 07:45:39 AM »
3.5 Oz Sheriff Kit  :sofa: