Author Topic: Risaa show wrapup  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Risaa show wrapup
« on: March 09, 2012, 10:38:50 AM »
Thanks one and all, great to see everyone and look forward to seeing your catches this year!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Risaa show only 2/$30 all finished lures
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:25:21 PM »
Whew long day. 16+ hours as I type.

Saw alot of people I knew today  :bhappy:

Tnx for stopping by. Missed alot of people it was busy at times. We finally figured out how to keep the line moving. Tnx to all for being patient.

Saw alot of Connecticut Surfcaster guys today. Jim, Toby, many many more! Thank you all for stopping by.

Appreciate the business one and all. Am humbled by all the positive comments. Not one negative.

All the black purple M80 swimmers are gone. There are some herring left and some herring scaled. I doubt those will last the weekend. As always Salty's danny is a big hit. Had many a conversation with old timers today that liked the single belly hook design. Best for bass!

Long distance award goes to a customer who lives in Pacifica Ca and buys from one of our shops out there at New Coastside Bait & Tackle.

Kits were very big and very nice to see alot of dad's doing stuff with kids. I saw one dad who was picking out a bucktail for a neat Boston Bruins lure they made! Sweet!

Plenty of $1 needles n poppers left. One handed grab as always has generated some good laughs. I saw two guys spend close to a 1/2 hour in those bins workin on finding just the perfect lures! LOL

Tomorrow the show opens at 9am and runs I believe til 7pm. Lotta stuff there!

Chocolate stripers for the missus! Dahtahs and Bananas for you  :dance: bananalama

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Risaa show wrapup
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 09:30:10 PM »
It's a wrap! Risaa is done for 2012 great to see all and thanks!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 09:31:22 PM »
Any orders received since Friday will be shipping Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of this week.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 10:39:23 PM »
hey salty glad ya had a blast.......will miss ya at the somerset show this year
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent