Author Topic: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...  (Read 23643 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2014, 08:06:47 AM »
I read the links. Except for the one guy who seems to have been scared away, you got virtually unanimous rave reviews. Good to know. :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2014, 11:05:41 AM »
...I just read the whole BP Shops thread. this guy seems a little off in real life. I wouldn't let him haunt you. Just my opinion.

PS. I have always enjoyed your products and the responses I've gotten when I've needed help and called or emailed.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2014, 03:32:13 PM »
Andy I do everything in my powers not to give someone something to complain about. I'm glad people are happy with the stuff.

Someone said this to me yesterday...and truer words have not been spoken...I can match this to many things over the years.

"People act this way when they are either jealous or want to wreck your business so theirs does better.  If you weren’t good at what you do, they’d leave you alone.  Especially on the internet."
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2014, 08:24:15 PM »
how much did you pay that killie guy to make those remarks?  :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2014, 11:10:38 AM »
I'm hunting him down right now. I'm gonna drill holes in his boat

;)

how much did you pay that killie guy to make those remarks?  :)

Offline Out Fishing

• I have a fishing equip. addiction please help
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 09:33:39 PM »
naw forget the hole take out the plugs to the lower unit and drain it mile out he will be majorly screw. . . ummmm believe me it.  works great.   :-P
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 05:21:19 AM »
hehehehehe poor jimmy  :-*
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2014, 07:48:33 PM »
Ahh so now we know his name is JAMES.

"Thanks for the help,
James"

http://www.STRIPERSONLINE.com/t/929046/very-disaponted-with-bass-pro-order/15#post_11030895

DOES ANYONE KNOW JAMES FROM NORWALK CT LAST NAME???

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2014, 07:52:25 PM »
http://www.STRIPERSONLINE.com/t/929046/very-disaponted-with-bass-pro-order/60#post_11033900

"I'm calling bullsht on this - this kid has something bad to say about everyone, last week he told us Salty's lures put multiple shops out if business, why hasn't his account been locked?"

You remember what I said about people remembering this crap and how much it hurts a business.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2014, 08:00:44 PM »
This is James's Dad.

Does anyone know James's dad from Norwalk Ct

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2014, 08:05:36 PM »
This is James. DOES ANYONE KNOW A KID NAMED JAMES WHO SALTWATER FISHES IN OR AROUND NORWALK CT

6 FREE LURES JUST A LAST NAME.

WANTED FOR ONLINE LIBEL AND MALICIOUS RUMOR CIRCULATION. 6 FREE LURES JUST A LAST NAME. IF YOU KNOW THIS KID JUST SEND ME AN EMAIL SCOTT@SALTYBUGGER.COM

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2014, 09:04:21 AM »
Back when I worked for Reel-Time, I used to call Capt. Jeff Northrop for fishing reports from down that way; if your pal's involved in the business end of fishing, Jeff would probably know who he is. It's been 14-15 years, so I don't know how to contact him any more, of if he's even still in the area, but Jeff would be the guy I'd talk to. Or you could contact every tackle shop in the area and tell them you want to pay back the $1000 the dude lent you when you were in Mexico last year and lost your travelers' checks. Tell them you can't find his contact info and try to sound like you're drunk - that'll make the whole yarn more believable. Even if you wind up talking to the miscreant himself, he'll probably give you his name and address on the off-chance you'll send him the grand before you sober up.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2014, 09:53:01 AM »
Great idea Peter. I will forward his picture to some shops down there. Suspect he don't buy from shops though. He's more interested in ripping off basspro.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »
Have not looked at this in the last few days. OFF SOL:  "stripersurf6500

updated their location 3/11/14 at 8:32pm"

Yes so James must be aware of this thread here and has removed his location from his profile in an effort to hide. Smart Move James young lad. But it's a bit late we already have you recorded as Norwalk Ct.

I'm going to find your last name. One of your friends will out you at the RI show.

Have your dad call me at 508-278-6662