Author Topic: Somerset NJ Show  (Read 20846 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Somerset NJ Show
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 06:01:13 PM »
should we do a fundraiser so jimmy can get his wife a new chair??? ;D

njfish

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2010, 12:40:17 AM »
I'm back.  Thanks for thinking of me.  Yesterday was really rough and I could hardly put my shoes on.  Today I was running around like a nut trying to make up for yesterday and still paying for being on my feet so long.  Yeah it s..ks about the chair, I can't believe I was still there.  I should have given you(numbnuts) my number.  I can't believe those a holes threw it in the dumpster.  Like I mentioned a few weeks ago I don't think you can miss that show Salty.  Even if only 1/2 the new folks interested buy something from the site it would be well worth it.  As numb said the kits were a huge hit.
Any idea when the Conrads and .341s will be ready?  Numbnuts did you send the stuff back yet?  I wanted to buy a few things and I can either order from the site or just send $ to Salty and get stuff from Numb.  One thing I did not see was the 3 oz Dannies or Swimmer kits.  I wanted to get some finished stuff along w some pencil kits-not even sure yet.  I was just to tired an sore to even think about it at end of show.  May just order from site as I think I need more AYC anyway

njfish

« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2010, 11:07:04 AM »
Numbnuts you should have hung around abit also.  As it turned out my keys were inside my inner jacket pocket.  A bunch of us were also shooting the chit and smoking some cigars as Blvd Cigar had a booth there

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2010, 11:59:45 AM »
oh! a tail gate party after the show  ::)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2014, 07:59:49 PM »
And we never heard from Brian ever again. So Jimmy where didja bury him?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2014, 08:01:09 PM »
Did not do this show this year. Much to expensive to make it worthwhile. Missed you guys in Joisey
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #51 on: March 21, 2014, 04:20:33 PM »
yea no problem scott we understand
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent