Author Topic: RISAAAA  (Read 4260 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
RISAAAA
« on: March 17, 2010, 12:56:09 PM »
Show specials....

TWOFER 25

First 30 minutes of show each day will be TWO FER 25 on ALL finished lures. Poppers, Needles, Swimmers, ALL of it.

Baseball hats again free with orders over $100

Stop by for a free chocolate striper while they last.

I will have a large box of blem bodies. $1 a handful. What you can pick up with one hand only. Assorted needles, poppers, swimmers etc.

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: RISAAAA
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
Spring colors
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• member of the beat ratty club of north america
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2010, 11:15:30 PM »
risssaaaaa risssaaaa yah looking forward to seeing the salty crew ;D
fishpimping east coast style

Offline Out Fishing

• member of the beat ratty club of north america
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 08:52:15 PM »
scott thanks ate the ch. striper on the way home..rubber tails look great....glad I got those sm jiggerbug type lips. freshwater bass the large ones will be used for pike...darter kit...sweet ;D time to bang out some plugs before the run its comming fast...can't wait to throw the darter I can't build one for the life of me ha ha ha
fishpimping east coast style

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:47:30 PM »
Thanks Eddie and good to see you!

njfish

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:38:06 AM »
Yeah rubber tails, we really could have used some.  I bet I had a dozen folks asking for them.  In fact I need some myself.  Do you have any of Bill's jig heads or Striper magnets

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2010, 04:08:11 PM »
No don't sell jigheads. Have to go to him or a shop for that. Just the sandeel tails.