Author Topic: NEW  (Read 83513 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
NEW
« on: December 15, 2009, 11:08:20 AM »
Welcome to the new forum this will be where we will announce new products and items we will stock. Stay Tuned!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: NEW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:03:24 PM »
Some may not know it but we're now stocking Alaskan Yellow Cedar stock for lure building. We have 1 5/8 and 2" stock in the rough. Port Orford Cedar stock beyond what we currently stock is coming too!

We have also been stocking yellow birch and soft maple in multiples sizes for some time too. All furniture grade turning squares!

http://www.saltybugger.com/cedar%20balusters.htm
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

strike_king

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 08:43:40 PM »
Nice..I may have to make a trip down there...

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:14:35 PM »
2600 board feet of Port Orford 8/4 stock shipping Monday

strike_king

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »
I've never turned POC..I gots to give it a try..How is it to work with??

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 04:25:21 AM »
Absolutely beautiful Mark. It turns like a harder type of pine. Sands smoother than AYC as smooth as a baby's butt. Smells like Ginger and Lemons  :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »
I ordered the punch & die today for the Conrad Senior lips....

This will be one of the new kits for 2010 stay tuned ;)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
NEW KITS, NEW LIPS, NEW WOOD, NEW LEAD, NEW BLOCK TINS AND MORE
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 06:31:07 PM »
NEW KITS, NEW LIPS, NEW WOOD, NEW LEAD, NEW BLOCK TINS AND MORE

Got some work done last week on the darter jigs....I think you will be very pleased with the results.... I'm going to TRY and have bodies done before the shows. Time is very tight for the next month so don't start holding your breath just yet :)

CONRAD SR LIPS coming soon... should have a few done before the shows if time doesn't run out.

SOME of the NEW CLASSIC SERIES KITS for 2010 will include the Conrad Sr, also Danny Slope Head Swimmer, 2 darter sizes BOTH Danny Pichney originals, Cuttyhunk Poppers, Floyd Roman Nikes and more.... Stay tuned.... maybe some samples of some for the shows.  Will post pics here as time permits or on my Salty forum linked off the website home page.

The first 2600 bf of 8/4x6 PORT ORFORD CEDAR stock shipped last week. Hope to see this sometime around the week of 1/6 and will be up on the site sometime after.

First Molds are being made for the NEW Block Tins...I think you will be very excited to see what we're doing and the shapes will be familiar to some...

First show is in a little over 30 days. See you then! :kewl:

Offline Out Fishing

• Doesn't really fish
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 06:37:04 PM »
salty's tins, can't wait.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 06:39:10 PM »
Hi Jim I'll call you tomorrow if I get some time.

Conrad Sr Lips will be exact copies of the original Danny Pichney lips also...

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 01:36:19 PM »
6/4 Port Orford Cedar is here. Will have on the site in the next few days.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 03:17:52 PM »
Now stocking the 225# swivels as used on the canal monster in large quantities. Will have on the site in the next few days.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 08:49:42 PM »
POC added to the site, Sorry for the delay it's been nuts getting ready for the shows.

1.5" Port Orford has been added to the site.

1.5x48 turning stock, 2x6x48" surfaced/square 4 sides, both ups shippable.

2x6x8' surfaced/square 4 sides for local pickup only.

Real nice looking stuff. Perfectly clear and the guys who have picked up some already have all raved about this stuff for turning. It's very tight grain, turns and finishes like a dream.

http://www.saltybugger.com/Port%20Orford%20cedar%20balusters.htm

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »
These will be available ONLY at the shows...Nothing online until after the shows and only if any left...First show is this weekend at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale NY (Lawnguyland).... 2 weeks to Worcester.

3 Oz Danny Pichney Danny Swimmer Kit copy

3 Oz Danny Pichney Slopehead/Trolling Swimmer Kit copy..

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2010, 08:41:31 AM »
Those will Fly Scott.. Nice job on both of 'em...