Author Topic: Kit Feedback  (Read 15655 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Kit Feedback
« on: June 20, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
"My brother and I recently purchased 10 kits from you.  I want to compliment you   on them.  Nicely finished, consistently shaped, and all the parts necessary.  I   am thrilled with them.  I will be back for more."
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Kit Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 01:07:29 PM »
Subject: The Dahtah
WOW!  I am impressed with the swimming action, but even more impressed when used like a jerkbait, the slow rise makes it nearly neutrally buoyant and I am seeing depths of 6-8 feet – that works great for the edges of the weed beds for those crazy muskies!!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:26:27 PM »
i have to agree.i have done a few others company's kit,but the buggers are consistent and easy to work with.i took a new jack out the other day first time in the salt.showed him a few kits he was amazed,even better was when i showed him how to use a pencil popper.the look on his face when a blue chased then grabbed it was priceless.the nexted morning we went freshwater fishing and he asked if he could use the pencil popper :D
keep up the good work!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 03:13:26 PM »
thanks Rob!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 08:01:20 PM »
The kits are great. Fun to do and my 8 year helps too. 3 more at home to do. Try to figure out how to post pics better next time. My brother and I want more. Between us we have about  10.
I could see the bridge was lined with bears, but I didn't have a dog gone dime.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010, 05:15:56 PM »
"had good fortune to catch some nice fish on your lures last year."

Comments like this need pictures  :satan:

bananalama

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 04:58:46 AM »
"I took the Peanut plooper for a test run today.  I love it.  We are about out of fish for the year so no hits but it casts as advertised and the action is great.  I am thinking these will make good Christmas presents for certain people."

:bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 01:30:16 PM »
say salty i have to agree  with you on the super dooper peanut plooper  i like the style cause its simple nothin fancy... i used it in the spring......didnt fish it hard enough tho....althoug my spring fishin wasnt up to par........it cast great pushes alot of water...........i do cheat a little.......i add 1/2 a tail weight just to give it a little more punch threw the wind........i always got 3 in my bag................cast like a bullet
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2010, 04:30:52 PM »
Hey Salty man, I'm new to building/painting lures, I'm very pleased at the quality, consistancy and productivity of your products. I have completed 9 of your lures and love the way they came out I also enjoy the forum, cool bunch of fellas(no Yankee fans so far!) with a lot of knowledge and are always willing to help. I have a new hobby.......
MSA-10730
LIBBA-952

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »
Glad you guys like the stuff!

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »
your the godfather of surfplugs :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 04:37:08 AM »
ha!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 02:57:04 PM »
Salty, really liked the oddball 1.75 spooks ...don't know if you are going to make more but would love some that small and even in the 4 inch range for freshwater little fishing,,.....victank1

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »
"Its been a long summer of fishing and I have been working through the kits I made during the spring and early summer. I must say, your baits continue to turn heads from the muskies!! The Scuttlebugger, affectionally known as the “peanut” pushes a great deal of water and has explosive hits (and misses)!!

We are in the fall months, and I am looking forward to hitting the rock reefs on Vermillion and Lake of the Woods, thanks again for the great kits. I will send along pictures as we get them together"

MOST EXCELLENT!

Offline Out Fishing

• Fly fishing & tying, plugging, rod building...
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2010, 09:49:04 AM »
Salty - your site should come with a warning:

Surgen General Warning - purchasing these products can be hazardous to your marriage and well being.  My kids are asking why "Dad is always down the basement", Work is asking "what are all these hits on this new SaltWaterPlugs website", my wife just joined EHarmony.com, looking for a boyfriend", and my bank just called checking if my account has been compromised due to all the "activity" being sent to SaltWatherPlugs.

Hey - any of you guys out there know of a good lawyer?