Author Topic: RI Saltwater Anglers Show 2016 and more!  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
RI Saltwater Anglers Show 2016 and more!
« on: February 15, 2016, 08:48:38 PM »
Whose ready for RISAA!!  Nothing says spring is coming like the largest show in the northeast!

Salty's will be there again this year, Feb 26-28th Providence Convention Center, same plug cave booth 614-615 in the back.
This is your one and only time to come and see some of the many products we offer! A fresh stock of tins this week got setup too!

We will have most lure building hardware on site, some items will unfortunately have to be left behind. Should be plenty of lips, wire, eyes, weights etc.

Checkout these new videos from Brian in Worcester. Wicked skills and way cool to watch a timelapse of making a Salty's kit. Brian did a great job putting these together!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dHalSoYTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wNcquZ_yzI

Got to get caught up on posting pictures that people have sent in. Checkout the kit picture post in the lure building forum in the coming days:
http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/saltyforum/index.php?topic=84.0

And the best for last..will have an AWESOME set of photos posted up this week of some WICKED toothy Panamanian critters caught on Salty's lures.
Watch for this!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: RI Saltwater Anglers Show 2016 and more!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 07:12:02 PM »
just a shot in the dark but im coming to show tomorow ..do you happen to have any of the Knipex round nose pliers for sale at the show

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 06:13:05 AM »
Yes there were 4-5 pairs left that I know of.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 07:39:09 PM »
And Risaa is a wrap for 2016! Saturday was the bigger of the days, more new faces on Sunday.

It was a pleasure to see all of you there this year. I am just awed at the amount of good things said about our lures. If I had $5 for every time someone came in the booth and said "they caught their biggest fish on a Saltys lure" I would be richer than what I make on fishing lures. LOL it's pretty shocking how many people do this. I saw lots of pics on phones this year as always, heard about lots of fish caught, some new spots :)

Traveling this week and unwinding the truck. Will be behind a day or so on orders this week.

Thanks again all for your support and glad you like the lures!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 01:42:34 PM »
It's nice to hear some good news from someone every now and then, so I'm glad the show went well for you. :bhappy: