Author Topic: Free Trade & Fishing Lures  (Read 4517 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Free Trade & Fishing Lures
« on: December 23, 2015, 05:49:44 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/22/judson-phillips-merry-christmas-brunei/

"But while most Americans don’t know about Brunei the Obama Regime does know about Brunei. Members of the Obama Regime loves Brunei. In fact, they love Brunei so much, they included Brunei in the Trans Pacific Partnership free trade deal.

The Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) is called a free trade deal. It is nothing of the sort. It gives foreign nations and foreign corporations the greatest gift they could ever get. Not only do they get access to American markets, they get access with advantages over American businesses.Do you want to buy American? Forget about it. Under this deal, there can be no labeling to tell you a product is made in America. Do you want to boycott Brunei because of the way it treats Christians and because it is implementing Islamic law? Good luck finding labeling that tells you products were made in Brunei. Under the TPP, it is even arguable that citizen boycotts of the products of a certain nation could open the individuals up to litigation."

WOW... I WILL NEVER EVER STOP ADVERTISING MY PRODUCT MADE IN AMERICA,
I find this repulsive and just plain disgusting that our "president" voted for this. USA sold out again.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Free Trade & Fishing Lures
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 04:03:08 PM »
Not trying to make this political just another example of the American people getting effed.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »
Thanks for pointing this out, Salty. 

Most of us are so numb from getting effed repeatedly we don't even notice it any more unless someone taps us on the shoulder and points it out.

By the way, when did Sears Craftsman tools lose their "Made in the USA" distinction?  Anybody know?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 06:39:41 PM »
Not sure. I thought they were still made here. Their ratchets are junk. I can't stand them. Pickup a Husky and compare it.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 07:22:20 PM »
Did anyone else see this video?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/02/12/news/companies/carrier-moving-jobs-mexico-youtube/index.html

Future president trump says he's going to tax them extra now.

Bean counters make these decisions without regard to who it makes suffer. Someday someone will wake up to all the jobs lost in this country. Probably when there's 20 million people not working. Oh wait we already have that.

http://news.yahoo.com/intelligent-robots-threaten-millions-jobs-074206378.html

Terminator cyborgs within 10 years. Robot fishing lure makers.  :)