Author Topic: The first of the Jim Brown Kits  (Read 6179 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
The first of the Jim Brown Kits
« on: December 07, 2014, 05:19:34 PM »
I got enough kitted today to put these out. These are limited edition lures, once gone will never be available again. These are original "Plug Builders Supply" bodies that Jim Brown made himself. Very nice quality and a KICK ASS little swimmer! 100% through wired for saltwater use, these would make a GREAT freshwater size swimmer for musky, lake trout, big bass too!

100% of the sale price of these lures (8.00) will be donated to the Dana Farber Cancer Center Brain Tumor fund in honor of Jim.

This is the first of a few of these coming out, it will be some time before I get to the rest due to work commitments.

http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/Jim%20Brown%20eelskin%20swimmer%20kits.htm

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: The first of the Jim Brown Kits
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »
I had the pleasure of seeing these in person and they scream fishy.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 08:12:49 PM »
There are approximately 40 more of these and they will be gone. Shortly I will announce the first of the donations to Dana Farber. Working on the pictorial for these tonite.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2014, 08:39:21 PM »
Pictorial:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 07:50:25 PM »
Tonight I made a very nice first contribution of $200 in Jim's name to the Dana Farber Brain Tumor Center. SWEET!

This is only the beginning! Thanks to all that have helped out so far!  :bhappy:

risurffishing

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Keep it going Scott. Nice job.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 08:13:48 PM »
Hey John you got a hand in this too! I got all those eelskins and poppers in primer today...

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 07:31:01 PM »
Third donation now. This is some from the Ct surfcasters show and the rest from this weekend at the Risaa show. I rounded it up $10 :)  MOST excellent!