Author Topic: Feedback that speaks for itself  (Read 32833 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Feedback that speaks for itself
« on: January 13, 2012, 05:15:26 AM »
 Feedback that speaks for itself. Tnx for taking the time to respond!

Scott,
 just got my order, Holy Sh-- dude those sand eels are incredible the tin's are amazing.  One of my favorite lures of all times are 40 year old pasquale lures.  I still have one left…haha….. Can't find them any more…."TILL NOW"…..you have all the bigger sizes and the craftmanship is impecable.  I had 2 bass last night on the rocks,  went down to pick him up and i was the daring old man on flying trapeze.  Thought i was goner.  Little banged up but alive.  Next time i order save some cash and don't bother with all the packaging if that helps.  You take great care in your putting together an order. BRAVO….thanks for making a top notch bunch of lures its appreciated………you made a loyal customer………

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Feedback that speaks for itself
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 05:52:41 AM »
Glad you like them they are as close to 100% tin as you can get. Good basic shapes that have been around forever. Those are fairly soft so they can be slightly bent to change the action. More of a u shape like a ) on its side or slightly less will make those have a real nice wiggle on a slow retrieve.

We've done pretty well with packaging by keeping things simple and standardized. The object is to get your order in your hands in the condition it leaves our factory. We've lost one box in the last year. I'll take that for proper packing.
Enjoy!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 06:42:17 PM »
Today I have received my order from you guys and would like to say I'm beyond impressed! The build quality of these lures is off the charts! The finish is second to none and the colors are spot on to the local forage fish in my area. These days to get high quality you have to pay for it but with these lures I feel like I stole them! At the price you guys charge and the quality that you get, I'm convinced hands down your lures are unbeatable! I have bought many lures from my local shop and when they actually caught a fish, I can't count how many times the hooks straightend out on me. With these lures i feel a 100% confident that I won't have to worry about my lure failing! Thank you salty's for your excellent lures and service. You made me a customer for life!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 06:18:51 PM »
"I have been getting lures and supplies from Scott for quite awhile...Quality goods at a fair price  with great service. They should be on your list. Dahtah and Needle I like alot. Have his Tin selection as well but have not really fished them...should give them a workout this fall. Split rings...VMC hooks etc... real good store."
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 03:46:18 PM »
"Comment: Great replacement bucktails....my second order in the last month!"

http://www.saltys.co/bucktail%20dressed%20hooks.htm

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 05:41:38 AM »
"just got back from a week in MTK.
day bite...used the parrot with success
and nite bite the Dahtah banana and herring...real good results with these two

banged alot of fish in 8-14# blue / 10- 18# stripers they held up well !

will use both without hesitation"

:bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 08:01:45 PM »
On a repeat order of M80 swimmer kits.

"i slayed the big bass on these plugs earlier in the season

thanks for making a great product"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 08:02:35 PM »
Also on an M80 Swimmer kit order this week...

"These plugs are AWESOME"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 06:56:45 AM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Your lures are the best. They all
swim great
Where did you hear about us?: I ordered a couple of times already"

Thank you!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 09:03:49 PM »
Incredibly Fast Shipping!  My order arrived today (Tuesday), and I think I ordered them on Friday.

I was worried that my order wouldn't get here in time for my brother's birthday, which is January 19th...now my problem is waiting that long to give him his presents. 

Compare that to another tackle manufacturer from which I ordered the 21st of November, and I am still waiting for inventoried jigheads.

Anyhow, I'm going to watch some more Salty YouTube videos and read up on the forum before butchering up the kits.

Thank you.  We will be doing business again, I am sure of it.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 05:49:47 AM »
Tnx Bowfin make sure you look at the pictorials linked off the kit page. My utube stuff is all just turning stuff, most of it is real old and not how I do stuff now. Glad you like the stuff and enjoy the lures!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 10:21:24 AM »
"I love your kit lures. They are easy to assemble and look great. I will order more in the future. "

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 05:29:13 PM »
"I was just at show and bought a couple of plug kits to try and was completely satified of the quality of these kits. I will be putting an order in soon for more. I should have bought more as I have finished the ones I bought, well thanks again."
 bananalama

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 12:53:23 PM »
Some recent pics.

There was a couple from Poughkeepsie that drove to the RISAA show just to see us, they had a real good friend who fishes alot of our lures.

Keep on pluggin Larry. Nice job!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 07:52:52 PM »
"Caught a 42 on one of ur pink white darters two days ago.  Those things r great!!!"

:bhappy: