Author Topic: Feedback that speaks for itself  (Read 32830 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Feedback that speaks for itself
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 05:11:17 PM »

"Your big darter came through huge today!"

42" canal bass by Skippy. Nice job.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2013, 08:36:41 PM »
"caught a nice 24# bass on one of your needles Tuesday in Mtk
week before got a 16# on a yellow darter."

:bhappy:
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2013, 08:45:13 PM »
"Wadd kit needle!  My top producer on a recent vacation."

:bhappy: Congrats Matt and glad you like them! We hear this alot  bananalama

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2013, 01:23:05 PM »
"I received the lure kits that I ordered from you yesterday afternoon.  Took them right to my work bench.  FRICKIN' FANTASTIC.  ...great fun.  I look forward to ordering other kits when I'm done with these. "

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Love the plugs, love the prices, love that they are handmade in the USA & can't wait to try your tins.
* Where did you hear about us?: Returning customer"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 01:11:37 PM »
"I had so much fun with my first order of three lure kits that I am ordering four more. I "antiqued" the first bunch to make them look 1950-ish. They came out really well, especially for a rookie lure maker like me. Thanks for making these kits available. I'm kinda looking forward to the upcoming long winter nights here in MN so I can make more lures.
* Where did you hear about us?: repeat customer"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 06:05:43 AM »
"My wife purchased the Salty's 5 Piece Surf Tin Pocket Pack a few days ago as a gift for friend. He is going to cartwheel when he opens the package. The pictures don't do them justice. They are fabulous. He fishes on the California coast from Pacifica to Pescadero and these will be great for stripers. I may have to get a pack for myself. By the way, your site is great. It's funny how I was looking for wooden lures and ended up buying tins!"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 05:46:29 PM »
"Comment: What a killer gift this lucky fisherman is getting. Thanks guys!"

Salty's beginners paint kit and 4 lures I'd say that's a pretty cool christmas gift for any fisherman to open up LOL  :bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2013, 04:33:59 PM »
"Hey, Don’t know how much feedback you get from Hawaii, but I just wanted to let you know that this kit worked great!  First time I tied it on and Whammo!!   Can’t wait to get back out again.

Thanks,
James
Big Island of Hawaii"

SWEET!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 05:16:13 AM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: I got to say I truly love your plugs.
They have inspired me to become a
better angler on all levels. Thanks a
bunch. Last order for the year almost
time to get out there
* Where did you hear about us?: Previous orders"

Thank you!  :bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 07:09:17 PM »
"Hey Scott,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my package of lures/kits today.
The pre-finished Crazy Bugger - in Bunker pattern looks amazing! Can't wait to fish it on Nova Scotia stripers!
The kits also look to be of great quality and I am really looking forward to finishing them off.
I will be sure to spread the word about your great products and prompt service to those I fish with!"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 06:48:56 PM »
"I have to tell you very satisfied with the items I received from you. I will be fishing out of the Vineyard June 1 st through 5 th so I'm excited about making my own lures this time. My son in law and I will be fishing the derby again this year as well."

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 09:21:39 AM »
BARRACUDA! WAAAAAAAAAY NASTY COOOL FISH! :bhappy: Tnx for the pics from Todd in Kona!

"Aloha Scott! Just wanted to send you a few pics of the Kawele'a (Heller's Barracuda) that I caught today in Kona using one of your Surf Tins.
The fish was 16" long and 3 lbs, which is good-sized for this species of Barracuda.
I changed the Siwash to a smaller buck tail treble in yellow/white to mimic the Oama (White Juvenile Goat fish) that are a favorite of the Kawele'a. Needless to say, it worked. Took another big strike, but that fish came off after a short run."

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2014, 06:19:55 AM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Thank you for your fantastic lures. My family lives in Jersey and are avid striper hunters. When I visit I will be bringing these. Thank you again!
* Where did you hear about us?: I have you forever book marked"

Like crack to an addict  ;D

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2014, 08:05:40 PM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Nice stuff, this is my 2nd order for large musky products. Thanks"  :bhappy: