Author Topic: 5 New lure paint kits, Badger airbrushes, 30 minute Epoxy topcoat and more HERE  (Read 4303 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
They're here! :bhappy:

Will start working on this stuff to get pictures and pages built over the next week as time permits.

There is a Basic kit SMALL AND LARGE, CANDY KIT, METALLIC KIT, and a FLUORESCENT KIT!

3 Badger airbrushes from inexpensive to top of the line,

30 minute brushable topcoat in TWO sizes to start. Rock hard and tested extensively on lures, this is the best you will ever find!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Hmmm....an airbrush...

I don't know the first thing about them, but I think I will start saving my milk money...

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Did some nice sample popper paintings today to demonstrate this new airbrush paint.

Tonight I will be posting the start of a very large color pictorial on how to paint a fishing lure using the Vallejo airbrush paints.  :bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Paint kits have been put up on the site as has the Bob Smith 30 minute topcoat.

Will work on the airbrushes this week.