Author Topic: dolphins not a good sign  (Read 11747 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

Re: dolphins not a good sign
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 09:06:10 AM »
Yeah, it's big news down here, and it's a shame. I love watching them hunt, even though they scare the fish shitless. Hope whatever it is passes quickly.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:07:43 AM »
Scary stuff. Nothing they can do but clean up the water.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 08:01:15 AM »
nice scott thanks for the artical.......i wounder if it has something to do with sandy churnning up the ocean bottom.......up turning some typ of bactieria

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 09:53:10 AM »
Just read in the paper that one was found in our old neighborhood in Portsmouth (VA) in the Elizabeth River. Had to be really sick to be there in the first place. Guess the fact that they're so sociable makes it easy for the virus to spread. You hardly ever see them alone down here, they almost always hunt in groups. 

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 08:58:59 PM »
what do you mean your old nieghbor hood....portsmouth  VA.......ya mean you moved again......towns people threw ya out

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 04:51:08 AM »
no the feds threw him in :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 09:05:51 AM »
what do you mean your old nieghbor hood....portsmouth  VA.......ya mean you moved again......towns people threw ya out

Nah, I used to live in Portsmouth back in the '90s. I'm out on the Eastern Shore now. We never stay too long in one place. (moved 11 times in the past 25 years) Just can't keep away from that long and winding road. I think this is it though - life on the Shore is about as good as it gets. I should be safe enough here as long as nobody runs my fingerprints. There are still wanted posters up in the post office, but nobody's gonna recognize me with the plastic surgery and all.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »
both of you guys are to funny

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 08:18:50 PM »
Lookit his post Bruce the pictures look identical. That must be his high school picture he's way uglier now :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 08:31:16 PM »
lol

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 09:29:13 AM »
Lookit his post Bruce the pictures look identical. That must be his high school picture he's way uglier now :)

Wow, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Here's a picture of Saltyy and his first spouse. (Salty's the one holding the bouquet on the left) Fortunately for all concerned, the marriage was annulled when the groom sobered up and made certain horrifying discoveries on the wedding night. The poor lad had to be put on a suicide watch for the remainder of the honeymoon, and after receiving a compassionate discharge from the service, gave up drinking for life and was last seen living in a cave in central Uzbekistan under an assumed name.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 11:54:47 AM »
 :-*

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin