Author Topic: Needle fish  (Read 13189 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Needle fish
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 04:58:55 AM »
Rich I got a sense of humor. But it's a shame when like yesterday I get a phone call, Hey are you out of business? I went on google and this STRIPERSONLINE post came up and timmy was telling someone he kicked you off the site bla bla bla.

Nice huh?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 12:15:57 PM »
Scott I ment no disrespect, I  genuinely thought the sensor feature was funny as hell! ..... But no that hole Situation is not funny, As I have stated on here many times I respect a man's right to make a living and defend it, And to bring something that is personal between You two public on an online venue, as to effect you or your business is just shitty! Just sayin'.... But for me there was a bigger issue here at play, Though technology is a great thing! the ability to torpedo someone sitting at your home PC or your office, In my opinion is a cowardly act, It's just one more example of how disconnected we are as a society, handling your business face to face takes Courage, I am proud to say that I live in a place where 99% of discrepancies or issues are handled on the dock, You win some and you lose some,but the issues are dealt with and we move on, There is no running Dialogue of backbiting, And quite frankly, I am growing very tired of people's ability to pop off at the mouth with no regard for their personal safety, Call me old-fashioned.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 12:33:15 PM »
None take rich.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 02:30:19 PM »
Lawyer says I got a case under a number of avenues including Federal rico statutes. But it's not worth my time. He's an azzholio.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »
hey rich nice fish!!!
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 05:21:57 PM »
must be photoshopped he says it's in maine. I'm betting he's out fishing with Peter Jay.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 09:01:27 PM »
yea salt......who was the guy that said theres no fish in maine..   cant remember his name

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
Wasn't it NJFish Brian? :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 12:49:56 AM »
Hey fellas on my way down to check on the skiffs wicked bad thunder storms here figured I would check in, thanks bruce :) lol Scott those fish where caught a long way from VA, I would fish with PJ any day, only one problem I see with that, we would both be in the poky for kicking the ass of some Neophyte for not showing the proper fishing etiquette :) O/U

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 12:00:57 PM »
LOL

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 12:01:44 PM »
lotsa stuff rolling through in the next few days. Then it'll prob snow on Saturday.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
wow yea brian...maybe......yea herringchoker  bad storms here aswell.......i was installing doors in a ladys house.....she had a jackrussel that did cartwheels every time it thundered......and run around crazy like.......nasty som bitch......almost popped him in the arse with my 18 gauge nail gun

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 07:14:07 PM »
hahahahaha take that LOL

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 07:54:26 PM »
Lmao sounds like a fun job, hope you were in and out of that one quick :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2013, 12:20:21 AM »
Black Death strikes again :)