Author Topic: PRICELESS  (Read 8906 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
PRICELESS
« on: September 26, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
Taking the time to fill an order and hand deliver it to their shop because they needed it in a hurry. $200

Chasing them for payment for over a year and finding out by accident they declared chapter 7 yesterday.   PRICELESS.

[size=78%]http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/cape-fishing-outfitters-llc[/size]

Karma Mr Parisi of the former Badfish Outfitters. Yours will come someday...

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: PRICELESS
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 05:56:38 PM »
This is almost comical.

The guy lists himself as a creditor. Along with his new place of employment at On the Water.

Well you can be sure ol Salty will be far down on this list. Guys screwed alot of people here besides me. Doesn't sound like the screwing is done yet.  :fart:

ADT Security Services
    AG Adjustments
    Baker, Govern & Baker
    Cape Cod Ice
    Cavossa Disposal Corp.
    Chris Parisi
    Citizens Bank
    Classic Label
    Comcast
    David C. Nunheimer, Esq LLC
    Dominion Retail
    Hal Brown Company
    Image and Mail Factory
    Joanne Jagrosse
    Kenneth E. DuBuque
    Maco's Bait & Tackle, Inc.
    McKala Fishing LLC
    Merchants Wharf Trust
    National Grid
    New England Tackle Company
    Nstar Electric
    On the Water Magazines
    On The Water Media Group
    Pat Perkins
    Randal Mastrangelo
    RMS
    RonZ
    RUI Credit Services
    Salty's Wooden Lures
    Shepherd & Goldstein CPAs
    Shimano American Corporation
    ShurBet Publications
    SK Lures
    Southern Connecticut Tackle Co., Inc.
    Sunrise Credit Services, Inc.
    The Small Business & Estate Planning
    UPS
    Verizon
    Verizon
    Verizon Wireless
    WMVY- FM
    Zebco Sales Company, LLC
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
How the hell does anybody wind up owing that many creditors unless he did it on purpose? That's more people than I've screwed in a lifetime of going out of my way to screw people. Here's some free advice: blow up his car. You know damned well he's allowed his insurance to lapse. Won't get you your $200 back, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing the sonofabitch is doing a lot of involuntary hiking.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 07:13:56 PM »
PeterJay thanks for the laugh. :)

It's been my belief all along that he knowingly defrauded me. $200 ain't worth hiring a lawyer or collections agency for. And it's not even worth my time. It's the principal of this that I think he knew up front I wasn't getting paid and sold the stuff/pocketed the money. Lookit how many lawyers he owes and his cpa.

Like I said Karma will come.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 10:23:13 PM »
Vengeance is mine saith the Lord!..... But I say bring him up here and we can take him for a couple laps around the harbor by means of a little involuntary water skiing :bash:

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 03:36:48 AM »
I was thinking more on the side of bear bait myself hows it going everyone aside of what happened to salty sorri
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 04:56:06 AM »
Hi Glen! Hope all is well! We miss you around here! Bear bait LOL that's cruel. To the bear :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 08:22:02 AM »
PeterJay thanks for the laugh. :)

It's been my belief all along that he knowingly defrauded me. $200 ain't worth hiring a lawyer or collections agency for. And it's not even worth my time. It's the principal of this that I think he knew up front I wasn't getting paid and sold the stuff/pocketed the money. Lookit how many lawyers he owes and his cpa.

Like I said Karma will come.

Yeah, sounds like it was part of a master plan. Freaking bankruptcy fraud goes on all the time, and the perps always seem to go unpunished. Don't worry, what goes around, comes around, he'll get his sooner or later. I waited 26 years for my ex-wife to get hers, and last year, she got nailed for DWI - greater than .15 - and the news sent me into a victory dance that would have gotten me fined and suspended by the NFL. (I would have paid $1000 to see her in cuffs) It might take a while, but you're gonna get the last laugh on this prick.

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 09:27:18 AM »
HAHA! Peterjay I just spit coffee on my keyboard.

The thought of you dirty dancing was enough alone to make me spit it out  :D

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 09:38:54 AM »
Don't worry, they can usually save your keyboard if you don't take cream or sugar. When I'm having trouble getting to sleep, I just think of that witch sitting handcuffed in the back of a cruiser bawling like a baby, and the wave of contentment puts me into dreamland in a matter of minutes. Priceless! Beyond priceless! 

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 10:37:14 AM »
Hey Glen!! How's things, yeah Petej I have one of those ex's to, standing by with my dancin' shoes  :bhappy:

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 04:08:23 PM »
lol..............nice PJ
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 07:35:04 PM »
its been a tough yr boys thanks for asking my body is falling apart from driving don't no if im gonna have a job one wk to the next need two operations but disability wont pay enough to survive for 6 months but I did get a doe permit for maine this yr in an area I didn't even put in for other than that things are great
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2013, 08:35:08 PM »
Well if your feeling up for it glen, we should do some deer hunting, I didn't get a doe permit this year, frist Year in the last 5 I didn't get one, and your always welcome to got duckin anytime :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 06:13:10 AM »
may take u up on that need some away time