Author Topic: PRICELESS  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: PRICELESS
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »
Will turn plugs for deer steaks

:)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 11:22:57 AM »
Just say the word bub  :D

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 11:25:40 AM »
Lol Scott, When I head south I stop and drop ya off a few packages ;D

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 06:22:03 AM »
scott if I get a deer id share a whole quarter to ya if u want some im only one who eats it ill even deliv.just to meet ya an chat a bit
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »
Sure I'd love it! Your welcome deer or no deer Glen
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
herringchoker an I will make the trip maybe if he or I get lucky think he may have more time to get out than me but only take a min or hrs to happen who nows
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
say haddock i can remember heading to watertown to do some steelhead fishing  and an 18 wheeler creamed this deer.......there was nothing left of the som bitch.......just a red blob and some leather on the highway.......plus it was still steaming cause it was cold out.......couldnt make heads or tails of it
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 02:05:16 PM »
well handy iv done that a couple times u no u don't feel much in the cab kinda like when u run over a tree rat u no those grey ones that always stop an think for a moment then splat well a deer against a semi is just like that sept it rolls around under the tires and comes out in a little bag of shit an road got a red paint job another point for me but when u hit a moose semi an moose both loose iv only hit one never want to do that again