Author Topic: Clipperton Island  (Read 4336 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Clipperton Island
« on: February 06, 2014, 06:40:03 PM »
I know of some Salty's lures going here very shortly for a trip of a lifetime! Although this video is fly fishing it's very well done and worth passing along.

Clipperton Fly Fishing 2013 (full version)

I've talked to Clipperton twice in my life via Ham Radio. Pretty cool to see our lures going there for a island so steeped in history.

http://wikitravel.org/en/Clipperton_Island
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Clipperton Island
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 08:27:54 PM »
BTW all I got to say about that big boat is that is one hell of a stripping basket LOL
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 03:51:32 PM »
Nice playground ...all it takes is a lot of money. :laugh:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 03:59:02 PM »
Show that to Mary hint hint :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2014, 04:00:06 PM »
What's funny abt this is that you can see the ham radio guys in the background on the island in some of the video LOL I'd much rather be stuck on the boat...trolling for wahoo on a 92' boat LOL

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 05:54:17 PM »
Here's another really well done video that shows how beautiful a place this is..and also how dangerous. Watch the shark inhale that tuna. GONE!

Clipperton island 2012