Author Topic: Hi  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Hi
« on: May 02, 2014, 06:45:56 AM »
Hello how is everyone doing another season is almost here for some and already started for others hopew everyone had a good winter
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 04:12:41 PM »
Holy crap you found the ladder finally LOL

I haven't heard from you in so long I figured you must have fallen off the edge of the earth  ;D
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:28:32 PM »
So far I've gotten a Brown and a Rainbow. Heading out tomorrow for more. With luck the stripers will start showing up in a week or so.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 06:55:20 AM »
great stripper glad to here it scott been a bad winter my daughter got hit by a drunk driver t boned then he took her to court cost me every dime I had put away to win the case she got a broken pelvic and a leg now all the stress one could want at age 30 been a hectick winter for sure but how have been well I hope
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 01:04:22 PM »
Wow sorry to hear this. Hope she's ok.

Drunks suck.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 05:30:33 PM »
thanks scott she is ok still needs time healing but ok as for the fool that hit her an said was her fault and took her to court even tho he was drunk an ran a red lite hit her doing 50 mile an hr an it was her fault my lawer is doing a counter suit trying to rec coop some money for me don't have much hope tho but maybe someone will do him a favor some day can only hope