Author Topic: BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH  (Read 5312 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
« on: May 21, 2014, 07:54:16 PM »
Aka the grim reaper visited my main pc today. It's not been a good day. Can't do any orders or shipping til this is back up.  :bash:

risurffishing

Re: BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:35:44 PM »
Scott I have a bunch of older hardware I was going to get rid of. What do you need? I can bring it with me when I come up. I think I have at least one brand new 80th use hard drive. I also have a couple of desktops and an dell laptop I am going to get ride of. Let me know.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:15:28 AM »
John I'm on a backup machine waiting to hear back from local pc guy. This is serious chit. Well above me. At this point it's going to be replaced with a new machine and windows 7 at least.

Don't throw anything away though bring it up when you come up I'll add it to the pile of parts I got already. All the machines in the shop are xp and old but that's all I need there. Cheap and mostly free stuff.

risurffishing

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 03:14:12 PM »
Will do Scott. Will you be at the shop tomorrow? I maybe able to swing by mid morning.(around 10-10:30)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 04:48:11 PM »
Yes I should be. May have to run down to the computer place but won't be long if I do. I have gotten part of my office machine put back together. Going to try and ship some stuff tonite. Been a long day. Physical issue with the drive itself. Can't image it, nada. It's off to Texas to try and resurrect.

Lost alot of stuff. Package labels, etc etc etc.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

risurffishing

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 11:11:48 AM »
Scott can not get there today,but will be up there as early as I can in the morning. See you then.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2014, 12:20:38 PM »
Ok no problem john see u then

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2014, 09:52:35 AM »
John tnx for dropping that stuff off. I got the laptop up and running last night with win7 and on it now. It's better than my 15 year old vaio with win98 LOL
Got the shelf put together this morning and is going to save some space for sure.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

risurffishing

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2014, 10:51:59 PM »
Glad Scott. I knew that is all it needed. I will keep an eye out for anything else. Trying to get money together for some cedar. Was in the man cave all day today going though all of my plugs to try and see what colors to paint those kits up. I think I am going to try the "block island green" and parrot on them? What do you think?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 06:45:48 AM »
I think you wouldnt' be wrong :)