Author Topic: Conrad and Conrad jr.  (Read 3622 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Conrad and Conrad jr.
« on: March 12, 2015, 10:28:43 AM »
I recently picked up a few Conrad sr and Conrad jrs. i have been toying with the idea of increasing the weight of both. I thought maybe adding it to the chin not sure if i should just keep it centered. Any thoughts?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Conrad and Conrad jr.
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2015, 08:07:36 PM »
Hi Jim, I think you could add a little weight into them but wouldn't go too much. Your going to ruin the action of some really sweet swimmers. Danny is of course passed on but I copied those to make them the same as the originals. Would be cool to talk plugs with the guy if we still could.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2015, 10:29:14 PM »
I sealed and glued the weights in,I do believe your right. That sr is going to be sick off the jetty. The junior I'm a little skeptical. It weighted in exactly at 2oz on my triple beam. Are the Conrad jr's turned out of something different than the Conrad sr's?

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 05:50:10 AM »
Yes they are different as were the originals.

They swim great as is.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts