Author Topic: is there any body out there  (Read 5596 times)

Offline Out Fishing

is there any body out there
« on: October 08, 2016, 06:22:24 AM »
tis the scary season no the roads are scary every day some one is just wanting to play chicken with me and my 80,000 lb Tonka truck just don't no were there brain has gone must be that new game that there walking off bridges for wonder what there thinking on the way dn so how is everyone doing hope everyone had a good summer got to get out slay a few fish and getting ready for another healthy yr ahead of us
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: is there any body out there
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 06:07:40 PM »
Hi Glenn! Good to hear you are still safe. I'm constantly amazed at the amount of people who are absolute morons on the road.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: is there any body out there
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 03:52:53 AM »
well scot there are more each day I see more student driver cars on the hwy now than ever from what I hear don't no if its true but some say its the 1st road they take them on guess teach them the bad habits 1st then teach em how to drive . So how have you ben hope life is treating ur family and you well hey the little guy laying on floor then the other comes up and farts in his face turns green were can I find the sight .Have a friend that his wife does that to him during play time I think that would be just right for him take care im off to bed sun comes quick
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing