Author Topic: Danny's and slope heads  (Read 4845 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Danny's and slope heads
« on: February 14, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »
Hey Salty are the 3oz. Dannies and slopeheads going to be available online soon.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Danny's and slope heads
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2010, 07:29:46 PM »
Not until after the shows. As the darters will not be either until after the shows...
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 04:49:50 AM »
OK Thanks.

njfish

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 09:11:56 AM »
Is that after all the shows or just the current ones?  If after all the shows, I forget exactly when that is but that puts me into or close to the spring run

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 10:15:32 AM »
Darters are only going to the shows no matter what. I have an irs audit coming up and no time to devote to finishing the rest of this run til after it's over which is between msba and risaa. The other stuff may end up on the site but still no time to devote even to that right now. I've got about 1000 finished plugs to have done within the next week to re-load the trailer and leave for Philly. This will be my last real time to get stuff done in the shop.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 07:53:25 PM »
Swimmers are on the site. I quit.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 08:57:21 PM »
Darters are only going to the shows no matter what. I have an irs audit coming up and no time to devote to finishing the rest of this run til after it's over which is between msba and risaa. The other stuff may end up on the site but still no time to devote even to that right now. I've got about 1000 finished plugs to have done within the next week to re-load the trailer and leave for Philly. This will be my last real time to get stuff done in the shop.

Scott, you taking assembly parts with you? I need some stuff and was planning on going to the show since it's relatively close.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2010, 05:32:17 AM »
everything. leaving now to go drive in the snow. YAY  ::)