Author Topic: Kit Feedback  (Read 15707 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Kit Feedback
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2011, 04:53:36 PM »
"This is my second order from you guys,your lures are great"
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2011, 06:56:47 AM »
"Last night I ran into a old timer..he told me he bought one of your smaller darter kits..said it swims like nothing he'd ever seen..said it reminded his how darters used to swim when danny originally made them..."

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2011, 04:10:05 PM »
"Comment/Special Instructions/Feedback: Great Father and son project!! Even if I am 55 and he's 30!!!"
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2011, 04:10:41 PM »
 bananalama

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 05:03:39 AM »
"Missed the run of big Striped Bass this spring because of scheduling problems but was able to catch some gorilla sized bluefish on the 9 inch poppers I purchased from you over the winter! I have them weighted heavy and they cast a mile yet still float! The blues gobbled them up even without a retrieve sometimes! This was my first attempt at lure building and I must say it has been not only a great success but a great way to pass the cold winter, when I’m not out on the ice fishing. "

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2011, 11:09:41 AM »
"really great products, have had plenty of
success with the canal special up in
chatham MA this past summer. Keep up
the great work!"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2011, 05:03:31 AM »
"I just recieved an order for several lure kits that I ordered over this past weekend, including swimmers, pencils, and needles. Everything ordered was there and these lures are Super-Awesome. A few are intended as gifts for Christmas and all are intended to be winter projects to pass the time until bass show up in early May in our area. These are great...such a great deal and they look like they contain really nice, high quality materials.

Thank you! Merry Christmas and Best Fishes for the New Year!!!"

nice!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2012, 09:58:25 AM »
Feedback of the best kind

Fresh fish

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
DAMN!
I could see the bridge was lined with bears, but I didn't have a dog gone dime.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2012, 12:25:16 PM »
Wow! Nice all around. That Bass has good taste...
Tom C