Author Topic: Paint  (Read 3722 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Paint
« on: May 08, 2013, 04:47:36 PM »
Hey fellas, just wondering who you guys use for a paint supplier. Looking To compare pricing and Selection? I don't mind buying online, there is only one place in Portland Maine that sells createx paints. Thanks

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Paint
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 04:54:13 PM »
dixie art supply online is a great place. Don't like bear air.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
Thanks Scott, sorry If this question has been already answered somwhere,I did a forum search first but didn't come up with anything

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 05:08:00 PM »
ask away
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 05:50:46 PM »
Just spoke with Reggie at Dixie air... Nice guy and the prices were much lower the that place in Portland even with shipping.... Thanks  a Million Scott

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
I get my paint supplies from Jerry's Art-a-rama in West Hartford,CT. But, you can go online to get them too. I've been using Createx Textile Paints for over 25+ years, and Auto Air Paints for over 10+ yrs.

If you really want the Createx Auto Air Paints, you can also try Coast Airbrush too. These guys are the best! Created by painters for painters!

http://www.coastairbrush.com/

- Jeff

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
Hey Jeff, thanks for the info, I will check it out. Rich