Author Topic: WooHoo here comes Friday & unadvertised special on wood!  (Read 1990 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
WooHoo here comes Friday & unadvertised special on wood!
« on: October 25, 2018, 03:41:33 PM »
Friday almost here!  :bhappy:

The new baby butterfish tins are up on the site and about 1/4 gone already!

We finally have the new cart stable and doing alot of the things we wanted to implement! I brought in a new development company to help with the hard stuff. We went through an upgrade last week that wasnt pretty. No way I could have pulled even part of this off.

This week we got Paypal fixed, the new international shipping going (& seems to be pretty close so far), emails and invoices saying all the right stuff now, much more!

SNAZZY!

Also we have about 50 boxes of wood cut-offs we boxed up into literally solid blocks. Its mostly 6/4 & 8/4 yellow cedar, some have red cedar & you might find some 8/4(2") blocks in the mix too. The pieces are anywhere from 3"-8" long with the majority in the 4-6.5" area. These blocks would be great to make small poppers out of, small swimmers, etc.

Since it fills a regional rate large box I'm going to put these down as $5 for the wood and $12 for the usps on the site. This is for home based builders only, as always not for anyone if your selling. There are no returns.

https://cart.saltwaterplugs.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=527

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts