Author Topic: Post your kit pictures  (Read 371215 times)

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Post your kit pictures
« Reply #495 on: February 09, 2017, 09:27:29 AM »
Thanks Salty i will

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #496 on: February 15, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »
This is my 2nd kit, the Micro-spook. The hooks are #1 trebles, they seem sorta big. Does Saltys sell a "short shank 2/0 siwash? Also, what do people do about the gap between belly and bushing? Should I have sanded belly flat where bushing sits? Thanks!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #497 on: February 15, 2017, 06:48:29 PM »
#1 hook  should fit well on these, one thing I've done and don't usually recommend is to cut the belly hook and open to attach directly to the swivel, it gets the hook a bit closer to the body. 3/0 siwash is the smallest we stock, I would not recommend this hook on this lure though. Some people will bend the grommet very slightly, you can take a piece of wood and drill it with a large drill then use it to "peen" the grommet flat, or you can recess, or leave as is.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #498 on: February 17, 2017, 10:39:09 PM »
I call the blurple Saturday Night Fever and a Rat with  hurley tail.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #499 on: February 18, 2017, 06:10:30 AM »
slammin! You will do well with those!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #500 on: February 19, 2017, 11:19:07 PM »
Thank u Salty. I hope so

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #501 on: March 16, 2018, 04:19:31 AM »
Wow havent posted here in a long time. Love to see the pics of what people do. Charlie hit this out of the PARK  :bhappy: