Author Topic: RISAA Cancelled this year. GETSALTY free shipping til end of March.  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Guaranteed coronavirus free fishing lures....

Wow what a nightmare past few weeks. RISAA show is cancelled as all have hopefully now heard. We will be gradually moving the show pallets back into stock over the next few weeks. Disappointed to not see everyone this year. For all those that were looking forward to seeing us we will be offering free shipping til the end of March on all lure orders over $50 to anywhere in the continental USA. Exclusions on wood squares and bags of lead pieces over 4 items. Must use code GETSALTY in the code window on checkout.

One of the things I will miss is seeing all the pictures people bring in the booth! Please if you have pictures of fish or lures send them to me and I'll post them up here!

Sometime soon I will be putting some pics up on facebook with links for the painted Outcaster Poppers we were going to have at RISAA. Stay Tuned!

Thanks all and please be safe! I hope all have a great fishing season!

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: RISAA Cancelled this year. GETSALTY free shipping til end of March.
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 08:51:56 PM »
Extending the above special until the end of April. Please see our facebook page on this.