Author Topic: ho ho no  (Read 3673 times)

Offline Out Fishing

ho ho no
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:02:25 PM »
k one more holiday left cant wait till its over just not into holidays this yr sure there is a few more on here that feel the same just an off yr for me take care all it just may be a cold one glad i have a heated shanty for the ice
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: ho ho no
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:08:02 AM »
i'm with you Glen. Wish it was April.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 06:03:32 AM »
yup on the beach casting away even if no hits i wouldnt care dont forget me when u put t shirt ord in im in for 2 my xmas present to myself u no
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 05:01:12 PM »
haddock you back from the wooly wilds yet?
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 03:09:07 AM »
yup just floated in at 0150 this morn been a hell of a ride out of the truck into a hornets nest damn cant wait to go back out on sat  to get away from the stingers at home reason i got divorc.so how are u salty an everyone here well i hope no snow love it lots of rain but no snow i do hope everyone has a safe holiday and a better yr ahead no we can all use it

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 06:43:31 AM »
For sure man. Yicky day here to drive. It's about 40 mph winds right now. I'm taking the day off and going xmas shopping with the wife. One less day I got to heat the shop.

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »
all is good here haddock      good to hear from ya
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 07:40:27 PM »
was windy here today sunny but cooled off quick damn cant wait till spring had enough snow for this yr get a little ice fishing in then spring stripers im ready are you scott,handy,and all the rest, do need to get some shrimp from a bud of mine nothing better pile cooked shrimp an few beers on the ice