Author Topic: maine=korkers  (Read 3563 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
maine=korkers
« on: April 02, 2012, 07:51:17 PM »
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: maine=korkers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2012, 07:51:32 PM »
be safe people!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 08:03:15 PM »
same thing happend to a friend of mine....i worned him not to go on the rocks.......he falls......but he got badly brused....and luckly no broken bones.........but what had happend was he came down with a rash and it started to travel......doctors said he got some sort of micro organizem  which has caused an infection.........yea i dont mess around with jettys to much.............i have seen people  go out on a jetty slipping and slideing and when it was time to get back to the beach.....they had to crawl......and even that was tough
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 05:27:11 AM »
I fell about 4-5 years ago up there. I have degenerative arthritis in my neck now. It's nasty. My neck locks up and it's very painful.

no korkers on. eff me.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 05:28:12 AM »
I could see the infection Handy I seen that before in my knee. I smacked it against a bumper and got a wierd infection once.

Didn't even break the skin!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »
yes no jettys for me had a friend fall off ones in wells 20 some yrs ago broke his neck tide took him up into marsh were he was found next day ones in kennebunk had a youg girl washed off in a storm when i was a kid need to respect not just ocean but its shores also lots can go wrong
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 01:33:59 PM »
For sure Glen. Not just jetties but sand beaches, riptides, sand bars, etc!

Korkers on rocks.

Pfd always..

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 01:58:35 PM »
i agree head lamps and walk slow and always looking dn be safe guys iv hurd enough bad this yr tight lines to everyone
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 06:33:13 AM »