Author Topic: im new here  (Read 4279 times)

Offline Out Fishing

im new here
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:59:08 AM »
just want to say this is a great sight and a great company love there kits my box will be 80 o/o saltys by june do have a question please dont beat me up to much i looked back in pages but couldnt find what i need were can i buy round nose pliers looked in hardware stores and lows didnt see any thanks for a great sight 
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Fly fishing & tying, plugging, rod building...
Re: im new here
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 07:25:20 AM »
Hey - welcome to the 'club'.  Questions are always welcome. 

I got my pliers at Sears, but I'm sure you can order them on-line.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 07:31:01 AM »
hello haddock how are you and welcome to the site. Just watch out for Jimmy he's like the mascot of the site. He bites though and his wife is still mad at me that he broke her chair :)

Knipex is the tools I recommend, you can get those online at crawford tool. I think it tells the numbers etc in the wire twisting thread here somewhere. I'm feeling like crap today otherwise I'd offer to find it. Apologize in advance.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 08:31:57 AM »
thank you guys for the help
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
say haddockfanatic.......ask all the questions you want........well go easy on you  theres no stupid question.....we all benafit from them.....................WELCOME!!!! :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 01:03:09 PM »
thank you handyman i try to look back on other pages 1st befor i ask so as not to ask same question to many times hope everyone has a good season tight lines for everyone,Glen 

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 06:35:09 AM »
Sent you a PM

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 06:51:03 AM »
If you don't get the PM shoot me a email fishyman915@msn.com I have been having issues with posting pics and PM's not going through.