Author Topic: ANIMAL PLANET SHOW THIS FRIDAY  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
ANIMAL PLANET SHOW THIS FRIDAY
« on: July 16, 2014, 06:18:44 AM »
None other than our own AWESOME JOHN all the way from Turkey! This is a don't miss!

Asim is QUITE a guitar player and entertainer, has been a long time customer and is a GREAT fisherman. Eats, drinks, sleeps surfcasting  ;)

From Awesome John:

Hello my dear USA friends

I hope that you are well , 
My appearance on the Comedy TV Fishing show episode on the Animal Planet Channel (the show used to be called off the hook, now its called "No limits" ) was delayed in its broadcast due to dispute between the producers and Animal planet channel... but they seem to have worked that out now... It was broadcast in Europe several times this week.. it received great ratings and reviews on this side of the pond...

I have since learned that it was also aired in the USA on Animal planet on Monday July 14th and that it got such good ratings that it will be rebroadcast this Friday July 18th again on Animal Planet at 8:30 PM  "Prime time" :)

So if you have some time this friday at 8:30 PM please take a peak at this episode of "No Limits" Â featuring your friend Awesome John as a guest ... I think you will have a very good laugh... Ä°ts a funny show!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

awesomejohn

Re: ANIMAL PLANET SHOW THIS FRIDAY
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2014, 07:50:58 AM »

Hello Scott and all my friends at the Salty forum,

After so many years abroad "35" its cool to be able to say hello to everyone on US TV again...

This is a funny show with a very cool "wrestler" host :) The episode is about Montauk, its starts off with a cool invention "bait launcher" machine invented by a fellow crafty angler... it casts 300 yards! cool stuff :)

Then the next segment is about the "M" team  which is Montauk Legendary caster "Toad" and Skishing legend "Paul Melnyk and some crazy guitarist from Turkey :)
We take turns taking our wrestler host "Eric Young" out fishing (the fishing was awful with a 7 day lull where "nobody on Montauk caught anything" even the sharpies got skunked... so took the time to torture poor Eric on the rocks, waves, and killer storms and finally connected on the last day of shooting... but the antic and dialog are very funny and entertaining so grab a beer or some coffee and enjoy the show on Friday night July 18th 8:30 PM EST ... God bless america and all my surfcaster brothers and sisters...!!! We are family :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: ANIMAL PLANET SHOW THIS FRIDAY
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 07:24:42 PM »
Hey Asim I look forward to it! Thanks for checking in!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts