Author Topic: Have a great Memorial Day weekend!  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
« on: May 26, 2012, 06:43:03 AM »
Be safe everyone please. I get to paint today in 87 deg temps. nice  :bash:

Jimmy get that boat out dammit  bananalama
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
Re: Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 04:56:47 PM »
will do salt.......ya mean he still aint got the boat out..............to busy cleaning the pool from the algie :)
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 07:32:48 PM »
i mowed went to dump food shopped did laundry now load truck leave tomm morn at 9 30 go poland me get load of water go wakefurn foods in carteret nj for 9am mon morn hope everyone has a great wknd an a great wk
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 07:01:48 AM »
woo hoo your busy be safe Big G
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 07:02:05 AM »
catcha on the flip flop :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 01:41:35 PM »
Memorial Day Weekend...thanks to those that Gave All...

but it sucks

roads clogged, most drivers left their brains and manners home..
stores are crowded... make that "everything is freaking suffed to the gills crowded"
(altho..the boat ramps...IF you can get near them, provide HOURS of entertainment)
pollen so friggin thick yellow clouds billow out of the woods... my oldest spent the day at the beach, and his black jeep even got the yellow dust there.. miles down Nauset!
leaves are gone from the oaks thanks to the wintermoth cattepillars.. so the sun bakes... fawk.. i hate summer now... and several more months of this S hit!
dog even hates it outside now.. gags on the pollen and can't get shade... gimme the water bowl and the AC.. is what she seems to be saying... runs out takes a crap and a whizz in the woods, than makes a beeliine for the slider, and begs to go in...even if we are trying to stay outside... who says dogs are dumb!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »
boy isnt that true. Yellow shit so bad it's like it's snowing. disgusting

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2012, 02:01:36 PM »
did some yard work and a dump run this morning.. hacking and gagging up yellow crap.. un real... washed my truck early.. waste of time and water.. it's yellow again