Author Topic: good luck  (Read 2709 times)

Offline Out Fishing

good luck
« on: August 13, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
if u get out fishing tight lines i hope, ill be on way to minnesota with load of monster energy drink cans, then reload with filled monster and bring it plymouth mass cordage park then home take all week to do it.
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: good luck
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »
bet the scenery is cool!
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
scott its so much diffrent once into ohio its flat no hills farms are 2-300 acrs flat as eye can see once north on 94 of ohio u start seeing windmill farms 50-100 of them u look on horizon u will see something move get closer its windmills and crops growing under then some just windmills its a nice ride but lots of traffic jams at times then back to good ole mass plymouth cordage park havent been there in 15 yrs here its all cleaned up got a wh hse we deliv. to 1st time for me there have a safe wk
as life goes on things get taken from you live for today yesterday is gone and tomorrow isn't here yet go fishing

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 06:14:37 AM »
yep I made the drive thru Ohio with the van a few years ago hauling the trailer to Dayton. Nice scenery out there. Something different.

be safe see you next week.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts