Author Topic: Couple lips  (Read 3950 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Couple lips
« on: August 10, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »
 :)

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Couple lips
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 07:29:42 PM »
holy crap thats alot of lips

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »
lol not yet gimme a few hours :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:50:03 PM »
Are they done yet lol its hot as hell here I don't know about there this humidty sucks good for the tomatoes thats about it.Thanks for the plug in my order Scott. I'm getting there another 3 months with the back brace and this damn respirtory infection is finally clearing up soon back to the mancave. :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 05:53:27 PM »
81 in the shop today. I spent the day on lips today. Got a few thousand Conrad jr lips blanked and got some Conrad Sr blanked. Friggin die loosened between a punch cycle and I didn't know it. Crashed a tool with 14 tons. I spent almost 3 hours on the surface grinder this afternoon. Nice dirty job. Good news is the tool is back working again and I finished out a 100 lb roll this afternoon. The bad news is I probably won't be able to sharpen the punch and die again because they are so close to spec. $740 tool. ouch.

200 more pounds to go. My press is so loud that people in the next space over can be talking to people on the phone and the people on the phone can hear the press punching.

That's effin loud :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 11:34:27 PM »
Yeah $740 is a big ouch 14 tons damn thats some serious pressure

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 04:49:34 PM »
Some more lips