General Category > Saltwater Forum

Introduce Yourself

<< < (2/50) > >>

DLP:
Hello, my name is Dave i am from RI. like to fish for anything in the ocean...but surfcasting is where i spend most of my aloted time fishing. i would also like to add that the three kits i bought at the Prov show have came out awesome cant wait till friday to order more...thanks Salty

MuskyMn:

Rick from Minnesota, mostly muskies and smallies around here and up through the Canadian border lakes, Lake of the Woods, Rainy, etc.

And the annual trip to Alaska on the Kenai for kings, reds and silver salmon.  My daughters both share ice fshing and the boat when they can.  My son is on his own and usually steals the best spots on the lakes (at least that is where I usually see his boat)!

Salty's kits are the best!  Definitely something these pressured local fish have never seen,

handyman:
welcome muskymn

Maddhatterr:
My name is Jim, but you can call me what ever you want as long as you call me when it on......Stripers, Stripers, Stripers is my pursuit and I always welcome different points of view as I can never learn enough!!!  From Jersey for now till they force me out.... Oh yeah, fires in the state building I mean relaxing by the fire is nice too......but would rather be on the beach in the dark freezing, plugging away for you guessed it, STRIPERS.......  8)

Stinky Finger:
Im stinky finger.. I fish eels up tight and outa site....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version