Author Topic: FRESH PINE  (Read 5957 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
FRESH PINE
« on: August 16, 2013, 03:37:26 PM »
Got a load of 8/4 today. This is the only part of plug building I hate. Every one of those big boards is a full 2"x16-18" width and weigh abt 75-100lbs each. It gets more tiring the more you load  bananalama
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: FRESH PINE
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 03:38:06 PM »
ya well it would help if I attached the picture.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 09:06:58 PM »
what are they 8 footers.........damn hilti gun will travel.......bags of cement......and a spare pair of shoes......looks as if your gona pay a visit to and old friend.........to try on a pair of cement shoes......damn salt......if the hilti miss fires you can clock em over the head with  8/4 x6x8
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 04:56:22 AM »
yep all 8'ers

Better watch out I make road trips :)

It's actually sandblasting sand. And it's not a Hilti Gun it's a mini jackhammer

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 07:39:10 AM »
Course I threw my back out this morning moving this crap.  :bash:

When I got in the truck this morning I had to run the defroster for abt 20 minutes the inside of the entire truck was wet with condensation cuz some dumbass forgot to leave a window open.  :fart:

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 07:41:00 AM »
Handy I was thinking about this while I unloaded this morning. The way your thinking here I'm starting to wonder if we now know where Sharkie, Jeremy, Brian, and Bruce are now.

You shoot them all with a hilti gun and givem cement shoes or what?

:)

what are they 8 footers.........damn hilti gun will travel.......bags of cement......and a spare pair of shoes......looks as if your gona pay a visit to and old friend.........to try on a pair of cement shoes......damn Salty......if the hilti miss fires you can clock em over the head with  8/4 x6x8

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 07:42:45 AM »
btw I rough figured that is close to 1 TON of wood right there. No wonder why the van was creakin a bit good thing I got extra leaf packs :)

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »
bet you didn't need to hang oe of them pine fresh trees fro the mirror to get the truck smelling nice either!...don't show cs..he'll get wood!

Offline Out Fishing

• Build rods,plugs,flys and love to fish mostly surf
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:57:38 PM »
lol salt ....say nice stuff......hey i was thinking the same thing bout you that you done them guys in
Born to fish forced to work
time spent fishing is time well spent

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 08:09:46 PM »
Stuff smells dreamy. I've always enjoyed the smell of fresh cut pine.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 08:10:27 PM »
I figured you were just trying to deflect blame LOL

lol Salty ....say nice stuff......hey i was thinking the same thing bout you that you done them guys in