Author Topic: Your tins are awesome  (Read 3501 times)

risurffishing

Your tins are awesome
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:58:09 PM »
Scott  my wife and hit fish tonight. Blues and bass for about an hour straight. Your anchovy tin that my wife was using worked twice as good as the kastmaster  that I was using. She had an awesome time and I just wanted to say thanks. You make some quality stuff my friend. (need to more of them)

http://www.saltybugger.com/175anchovytin.htm

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Your tins are awesome
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:53:23 AM »
Tnx much John it takes a big man to admit his wife whooped his ass fishing with one of Salty's tins :)
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

risurffishing

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 09:27:13 AM »
Have no choose Scott. She is telling everyone shes knows what happened. I was just the person, that bought the truck for a beach buggy, that setup up the truck, bought all of the gear, setup of of the gear, and got here to go out with me last night. If you ask her, I had NOTHING to do with her catching all of those fish.  LOL

Hey by the way the lure paint looks nice. Can it be used with an airbrush? I will have to swing by soon to check it out.

Thanks again

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 09:29:52 AM »
haha whooped your butt and rubbin it in LOL

Yes in airbrush. Needs to be thinned down.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts