Author Topic: Site downage  (Read 7677 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Site downage
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2013, 09:46:56 AM »
Well the final dns changes have been made and everything is now on the new server. I got email back this morning finally and hope to have the last few minor bugs worked out shortly.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2013, 01:19:30 PM »
Cart still messed up. Permissions errors I believe on the site. If you put an order in pse call with your credit card number via telephone 5082786662 The site is not storing the credit card numbers or generating confirmation emails.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2013, 02:18:10 PM »
YAY it's all done. Finally!

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2013, 07:51:35 AM »
Somebody pushed the wrong buttons. They imploded the whole thing overnight trying to fix something. Expect this to be up and down all day. Ugh. If anyone needs anything pse call via phone. I shoulda stayed in bed this morning.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
19 hours down. Finally got it all working again and I believe everything is done and tested.

Miller Time!  :bhappy: