General Category > New Products & Announcements

Welcome to a new dealer...Kittery Trading Post

(1/3) > >>

Salty:

So this is probably one of the biggest announcements a lure business could make. And very happy to make it!

Denise and I would like to welcome the folks at Kittery Trading Post, located in Kittery Maine to our family. KTP has been a go-to destination for all things hunting & fishing in southern Maine since 1938. This will be a big increase to their already awesome fishing department!  It's now official, we got everything setup this week and are actively filling an order for delivery.

We've discussed some big plans with them, including adding kits and a lure building section to their store. YES you will in the future have a place you can go to touch and feel all of our products. Something unfortunately we have not been able to do from our factory location, and we've had a big call for it.  There's also the possibility of doing some live seminars on lure building. They have a great size auditorium just outside the fishing department which would be perfect for this.

Their opening order was a very substantial one of finished lures to get them started. We should have this delivered to them sometime in the next week then as soon as they have time to organize, price and peg they will have available for sale. I will try to find out when they have it setup and will announce on the forum here.

You can visit them online at http://www.ktp.com

Salty:
And I highly recommend a clam plate at Bob's Clam Hut next door or The Weathervane just down the street!

jbw252:
Congratulations and best of luck to Scott, Denise, and KTP.  It's great to see a partnership grow & succeed.  Way to go!

Salty:
Tuvm!

Salty:
Delivered this today, they're looking at about 10 days to have setup in the store.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version