Author Topic: Plug forum  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Plug forum
« on: December 31, 2009, 09:37:53 AM »
The plug forum is visible to registered members only. Once you register you will be able to see it and other forums here.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

Re: Plug forum
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:38:46 PM »
Hello all
I'm newbie on here, just rec'd UPS delivery notice for my 1st order fr. Saltty, can't wait to try them out, Wood lures are new concept for me, I fish for land locked stripers using plastis lures (ok not that great), will be using the new lures mostly in my kyak, the lures weight range 1oz - 1.5oz got my attention to try some

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 04:26:00 AM »
did he just say plastic?  :o   ;D

Welcome !
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 07:55:31 PM »
Yes plastic, I added BB to make the distance cast, but it mess up the movements a bit, that said, can't wait to try wood lures.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2010, 08:02:09 PM »
might have to add a new word censor so you can't say plastic here ;D LOL
I started fishing plastic long before I fished wood. Wood fast became my preferred fish catchers.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 09:15:35 PM »
The lures came today, colors look good, can't wait to try them this weekend, thanks Saltty for the quick shipment.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2010, 04:42:53 AM »
Thank you! Enjoy the lures!

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 08:51:20 PM »
Hey,

I just cast my newly made lures to test the action. WOW ! Can wait to catch stripers at the point.

wetflyguy

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 11:42:48 AM »
 Ya got that right, wood is
Where it is at. I love Salty's
Swimmers , paint um pearl
I have caught both in  fresh and
Salt on them

Wet