Author Topic: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...  (Read 23647 times)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
Re: Want 6 free lures? Identify this individual...
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 02:15:15 PM »
Yanno BigK you got me thinking...is this comment somehow related to Badfish Outfitters bankruptcy filing? I was listed as a creditor on there because they took delivery on an order and never paid for it. Is this the new rumor? This was available online for all to see?

And no I don't disagree with your comments re the Humble Head Tyrant.  The guy is making 25% off of all the black market sales on that site. Lookit all the pics of bins of lures without packages and hooks you see on these sites now.

Disgusting.

Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 02:22:24 PM »
so.. it's YOUR Fault.. that they could not pay their bill.. AMAZING..

we live in such great times .. "It's not my fault I failed!"

ah.. the pussification of aMeriCa....

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 02:23:58 PM »
Yea don't disagree with that. It's my fault I chased them for a year too. From a long standing customer no less.
Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way....Alan Watts

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
Scott, I LOVE the idea of putting up his picture at the show. Not a damn thing he can do about it either. Send me the file, and if I can get my printer working, I'll be happy to make you a 16X20. BTW - how the hell does somebody on a limited budget get to fish for sails in Mexico? Anybody who knows the secret, please pass it along - you can come with me, and I'll even supply the gear and the flies.
"Why can't everybody leave everyone else the hell alone?"

Jimmy Durante

Offline Out Fishing

• I have a fishing equip. addiction please help
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 10:57:33 AM »
Hi Scott know I have been quite for a while now. this sort of annoyed me since I know your issue well I sent him a pm asking what made him a authority. This is what I have so far

agostripersurf6500
I didnt say anything about his lures, his lures are great. I was going to buy some so i brought it up to a friend of mine and they told me not to buy from him because he made a bunch of tackle shops go out of business.

not
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2014, 10:58:37 AM »
sounds like he is tring to cover his butt to me
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
What a crock timmy is even censors the word salty in a pm
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2014, 11:48:09 AM »
Hey scott to narrow thing down think he might be a tackle shop owner tho might be wrong
"feel the bite"

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2014, 03:35:45 PM »
Tnx D Get his name and you win the 6 lures.  Tell him you wanna send him a lure LOL

I know he wont give it to you. Tis ok because along with lots of new photograph bling in the booth at RISAA this year BOTH those pictures will be featured front and center. There's LOTS of people there from Norwalk Ct.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2014, 09:13:38 PM »
I missed this whole thing. Is there a copy of the full thread someplace? I was away.

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 05:54:46 AM »
I have a copy here Andy. I will upload it to the server for all to see when I get some time. Computer is defragging right now so can't do much.

Offline Out Fishing

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 08:06:51 AM »
Cool. I have to admit that I don't know whatever happened back then but it seems pretty crazy to still be such a big gorilla in the room. I've tried to PM people and had the name come back as *******. Hope it all works out.

I left a a little Salty's in Panama. I got back yesterday. Spreading the word!  :)

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 03:04:20 PM »
Childish is more how I look at it Andy. Timmy took something private and made sure that he's made it VERY public, all you have to do is google salty's lures and it's top 10. Nice Christian guy. sure.

Here I'll make this very public. This was edited ONLY to remove my login information which his site still keeps.

http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/solsaltythread/salty.htm

http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/solsaltythread/salty%20-%20Page%202refreshlast.htm

http://www.saltwaterplugs.com/solsaltythread/salty%20-%20Page%203.htm

Offline Out Fishing

• Admin

woodminnows

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 08:56:05 PM »
Note his first picture showing the paddletail lure out of the bag. and the last picture showing the same empty package claiming he did not recieve the lure. As they say take a kid fishing. this is one kid that does not deserve to go.